OACP Board Meets with Senior MSG Officials
The OACP Board of Directors continues to work closely with senior officials at the Ministry of the Solicitor General. This week, the Board met with officials to discuss a number of issues:
- Court Security/Prisoner Transportation (CSPT) funding;
- The Provincial Community Safety Grants (attached to specific programs in schools and community mobilization);
- Expeditious Covid-19 test results for members;
- Mandatory COVID testing of persons intentionally spitting/coughing on officers;
- Basic Constable Training confirmation (at OPC/TPS); and
- Promotional Examinations remotely proctored by police services.
Please contact your Zone Director if you have any questions.